Syrups/Preserves

Items: 111 of 11, per page
  • Kids Favorites
    • New!
    • 15% off
    Drag and drop me to the cart

    Pancake Mix and Syrup for kids of any age!

    • 1 - 2lb. Original Pancake Mix
    • 1 - 1lb. Flavored Pancake Mix (choose 1 below)
    • 1 - Sturdiwheat Maple Blend Syrup
    • 1 - Gunflint Trail Syrup (choose 1 below)

    Easy to make and easier to eat!

     

    • $24.99

    Not rated yet
  • Drag and drop me to the cart

    Our special maple blend syrup is flavored with 25% pure maple syrup. The other 75% is cane syrup--NOT corn syrup. The flavor of our blend is not quite as strong as pure maple syrup but is preferred by many of our customers over pure maple syrup. Plus you get twice as much for the price! ~ 16 oz. Bottle

    • $7.00

    Not rated yet
  • Drag and drop me to the cart

    Grade A pure maple syrup made by the Anderson Family for over 80 years. Made in Cumberland, Wisconsin. ~ 8 oz. Bottle

    • $7.25

    Not rated yet
  • Drag and drop me to the cart

    Anderson's 100% Natural Apple Syrup is made from fresh squeezed apples. 

    12 oz. 

    • $7.00

    Not rated yet
  • Drag and drop me to the cart

    Pure Elderberry Juice**

    Each bottle of elderberry juice contains powerful amounts of antioxidants, vitamins A, C, B-6, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, folate, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorsus, potassium and copper.

    Elderberries are know for boosting the imune support system!

    **This 100% pure elderberry juice has no added water and should be diluted by mixing 1/2 oz of pure elderberry juice with 8 oz. of your favorite beverage.

    11 oz. bottle

    • $24.99

    Not rated yet
  • Drag and drop me to the cart

    This Elderberry Jelly is made with River Hills Harvest Pure Premium Elderberry Juice, lightly sweetened using pure cane sugar with just a hint of lemon.

    10 oz. jar

    • $7.50

    Not rated yet
  • Drag and drop me to the cart

    River Hills Harvest Elderberry Syrup is perfect on your morning pancakes, waffles, french toast or drizzle over fresh fruit and on desserts!

    Take a spoonful for a high potency elderberry dose to combat colds and flu.

    Made from River Hills Harvest Pure Premium Elderberry Juice.

    14 oz Bottle

    $10.99

     

    • $10.99

    Not rated yet
    Only 7 left in stock
  • Drag and drop me to the cart

    These Gunflint Trail Syrups are made in Minnesota by Jams by Jan. They are all natural and are made using the whole fruit. The flavors are very intense and unique.

    They come in 4 varieties:

    • Wild Blueberry 
    • Wild Raspberry
    • Wild Chokecherry 
    • Wild Tripleberry (Blueberry, Raspberry, Blackberry blend)

     

    Check out our selection of Gunflint Trail Jams too!

    • $8.50

    Not rated yet
  • Drag and drop me to the cart

    These Gunflint Trail Jams are made in Minnesota by Jams by Jan.

    • All natural
    • Whole fruit

     

    8 wild flavors to choose from.

     

    Discover Gunflint Trail's Whole Fruit Syrup too!

    • $6.50

    Not rated yet
  • Drag and drop me to the cart

    Felix Original Wild Swedish Lingonberry Jam Lingonberries have a delicious flavor combining sweetness and tartness. They have ripened in the intense summer of northern Sweden, where the summer sun never sets. ~ Serve with pancakes, yogurt, poultry, pork, or other meat ~ Certified kosher ~ 14.5 oz. Jar

    • $8.50

    Not rated yet
  • Product is out of stock

    Fresh Frozen Lingonberries  - Lingonberries have a delicious flavor combining sweetness and tartness. These are whole berries frozen with no sugar added.

    We ship these frozen berries on Mondays. We will ship in a 1 1/2 inch thick insulated box with a freezer pack to keep them cold as long as possible. Depending on your location, they may arrive  thawed. They will be shipped standard ground in the midwest. If out of the area call and request a faster shipping method for an additional charge.

    Enjoy the healthy benefits of Lingonberries!

    3 lbs. for $45.00

    Give us a call with any questions and faster shipping options. 1-800-201-9650

    • $45.00

    Not rated yet