FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $75 – (800) 201-9650
Home/Shop/Syrups / Preserves/Sturdiwheat Maple Blend Syrup

Sturdiwheat Maple Blend Syrup

$7.00

Our special maple blend syrup is flavored with 25% pure maple syrup. The other 75% is cane syrup–NOT corn syrup. The flavor of our blend is not quite as strong as pure maple syrup but is preferred by many of our customers over pure maple syrup. Plus you get twice as much for the price! ~ 16 oz. Bottle

Categories: |SKU: sturdiwh_47|

Additional information

Weight 34 oz
Dimensions 3 × 9 × 3 in

Related Products

Title