Strawberry Raspberry Bundt Cake
Berries, berries and more berries!
You will need:
- 1 package Sturdiwheat Raspberry Bundt Cake Mix
- 2 Sticks of Melted Butter
- 1 1/3 Cups of Water
- 1 1/2 Cups Chopped Strawberries
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. grease and flour a 10 Cup Bundt Pan.
In large bowl combine…
- 1 package Sturdiwheat’s Raspberry Bundt Cake Mix
- Fold in 1 1/2 Cup Chopped Strawberries to the dry mix.
- Add the water and butter, mix until blended.
- Pour into the prepared 10 Cup Bundt Pan.
- Bake 60- 65 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool 20-30 minutes before inverting onto a plate.
Garnish with Fresh Strawberries, Raspberries and Whipped Cream or try our Vanilla Glaze option on the Sturdiwheat Raspberry Bundt Cake package.