Sturdiwheat Whole Wheat Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- 1 Sturdiwheat Whole Wheat Bread Mix
- ¼ Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ Cup Raisins, soaked in hot water for 10 minutes, drained, and patted dry.
- Vegetable Oil Spray
- Prepare Sturdiwheat Whole Wheat Bread dough according to conventional oven directions through Step 3.
- Lightly spay a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan. Set aside.
- Lightly flour counter surface. Pat the dough into a 9 x 12 inch rectangle, making the corners as square as possible.
- Lightly spray the surface with vegetable oil spray. (Leave 1-2 inches unsprayed on one 9-inch side of the dough. This will be the outside of the roll, and will allow the dough to stick together.)
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together and spread over the dough.
- Sprinkle raisins over the dough.
- Roll somewhat tightly from the sprayed 9″ side. Pinch together to make a seam.
- Place rolled dough in the prepared pan, seam on the bottom.
- Let rise for about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Lightly spray the top of the loaf with vegetable oil spray
- Bake for 50 – 55 minutes, or until the loaf is nicely browned and firm.
- When loaf is baked, turn out on a cooling rack.
Enjoy this tasty variation of Sturdiwheat Whole Wheat Bread with butter. Great toasted also!