Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza!
Looking for a great pizza crust…we say
Making pizza is a fun family event for a winter day. Everyone makes their own or one big pie!
Any toppings…any way! Mmmmmmmmmmm your family will love it!
Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
1 bag of either Golden Grain White, Whole Wheat or Garlic Basil Bread Mix
makes 2 -12″ x 17″ pizzas
- Make bread in machine on dough cycle, or by hand (let rise an hour).
- Split dough in half*, place each ball on a greased cookie sheet, or on parchment paper and flatten to desired size.
- Press dough out to the edge of pan or transfer to a preheated baking stone.
- Pre-bake crust at 400° 5-7 minutes, until dough is lightly baked (this keeps pizza from becoming soggy).
- Spread about 1 cup of sauce on each pizza.
- Sprinkle on 8 oz. shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Add toppings…fried crumbled hamburger, fried bacon (crumbled), raw diced onions(or fried onions)
- Add other favorite toppings… sliced mushrooms, diced green peppers, red pepper flakes
- Sprinkle on 8 oz shredded sharp cheddar.
- Bake at 400° for 20-30 minutes, or until cheese is melted!
* Can freeze dough to use later, thaw to room temperature.